Who we are
We are a family company legally registered under Spanish laws, with company name Vicente Lladró Luna and the registration NIF ES 23821275Z. Our address is Passeig del Timó 24, 08860 Castelldefels, Spain, tel. +34 93 665 10 23. Our website address is: https://www.elavioncastelldefels.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Comments – We do not collect any information about comments. Our website is not designed to allow visitors to comment our posts/pages.
- Media – We do not store or collect any media, video or audio files from our webpage visitors.
- Contact forms – When visitors fill our contact forms on the website we collect the data shown in the contact form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. We store all contact details for no more than 2 weeks, only for our records for restaurant online order requests, table reservations. We do not use, sell, share with other 3rd parties these visitors details. The information is stored in a secured database on our own server and is periodically deleted after the orders/reservations/requests are done.
- Cookies – We do not use, store or enforce visitors to accept cookies from our website. We do not track our website visitors with any form of cookies. The only cookies that are used are temporary for the cart shop (online order) and these are deleted once the order is finished.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles/pages on our website site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Analytics and sharing data
We do not use any analytics code on our website. We do not track any of our website visitor. We do not share any webpage visitor’s data.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments/contact details, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. Please contact us if you have any other request about your data.
Where we send your data
We do not send anywhere our webpage visitors data.
On our webpage
Restaurant El Avion is intended to display on the website accurate and quality content about his products and services.
Although Restaurant El Avion makes every effort to verify and update the information that can be viewed on the web, we are not responsible for errors, omissions or changes that may occur. Restaurant El Avion reserves the right to update information published on this site at any time, including (not limited to that) rates, descriptions and photographs.
Customer evaluations are an important part of the content of our website and are the property of Restaurant El Avion. However, the client that issued its assessment of the restaurant and have changed your mind, you can remove it by contacting us.
Restaurant El Avion reserves the right to update its terms and conditions at any time necessary. It is the responsibility of those using the service of Restaurant El Avion review these terms and conditions for changes before making a reservation/order. By agreeing to use the service Restaurant El Avion is understood that all parties accept the changes and must comply.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Terms and conditions for using online services from our website
- Groups of 14 guests must choose between three menu options. See section group menus – https://www.elavioncastelldefels.com/en/menu-for-groups/
- The chosen menu can not be changed or cancelled without notifying us, with 24h in advance
- Any allergy or intolerance must be communicated
- The client must provide a deposit of 25% of total cost of reservation, when booking a table for groups is more than 14 persons.
On Christmas days, San Esteban, New Year Eve and Reyes, the deposit will be charged to all reservations whether they are group or not.
- Upon the cancellation of a group reservation without prior notice (minimum of 1 day in advance), the deposit will be charged.
- If after 30 minutes, the client does not notify or show up, the reservation is automatically cancelled, therefore the deposit will be charged.
- IMPORTANT: We ask that in case of not being able to attend, cancel your reservation by calling the restaurant or sending an email, at least 1 day before the date of the reservation. After this period, no assistance or cancellation will be allowed and the advance of 25% will be charged (VAT included).
Therefore, we ask for your card number and the expiration date at the time of making your reservation
- The client undertakes to use the services in a manner consistent with the Law, morals, good customs and public order, as well as with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions of contract. As a result, you are obliged not to use the services, for purposes or effects that are unlawful and / or contrary to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions for contracting, damaging rights and / or interests of third parties or that, in any way, may damage the services, El Avión Restaurant and / or its image.
Order online policy
- Please use only the specific page for online ordering food https://tienda.elavioncastelldefels.com/ and not the Contact page.
- Only the products and formats presented on that specific page are suitable for online ordering/take away. We do not offer any other specific product/format that is not included in our Online Ordering page.
- You can use the “checkout” order note field, for additional information about your order, like allergies, preferences of specific ingredients to be included or not.
- For ordering paellas and rices, we need more time to prepare the products, so please make your order with at least 1h before the pickup time you mention in the checkout form.
- For ordering paellas and rices, we will charge a deposit guarantee for the paella container (depending on the number of persons you order for). Please keep the order ticket until you will return the container, it will be necessary for the returning process.
- Please respect the date and pickup time you select in the checkout form, in order to have a civilized and nice manner of service. If you cannot arrive for pickup at the specified hour, please call us to inform about the delay.
Because Restaurant El Avion operates from Castelldefels, these conditions are subject to Spanish law. The Spanish courts have exclusive jurisdiction in the case of possible legal action concerning an accommodation booking with Vicente Lladró Luna, DNI ES 23821275Z.